Perhaps it is nesting, or perhaps it is the ‘luxury’ of having a little extra time now that I have started maternity leave, but I am finally getting around to crossing things off my to-do list. Nothing too grand, just the little odds and sods that I always mean to get done, but then promptly forget about 1.37 seconds later.
One such task was clearing out my phone photos (oh and backing up my computer photos, but that’s a task for another day). I’m not completely hopeless when it comes to transferring photos from my phone to the computer, although they do tend to build up quickly so a transfer was certainly in order!
And I couldn't help but smile at the rather random assortment of photos from the last few months that I found along the way (many of which you may have seen pop up on instagram)….
The ‘array’ of sweet treats I made for a recent party….cherry ripe slice, lemon slice and rocky road.
2. My basil and mint – that is still going strong!
3. Attempting to beat a cold with the most veggie-packed juice I could find.
4. Fun at the Mogo zoo
5. Making the most of delicious summer fruits (and chocolate covered cashews!!!)
6. Brunchin’ at home.
7. A reflective start to the New Year.
8. My new ‘fit’ toy.
9. And a new ‘baby’ present.
10. Always a kid at heart
11. Beautiful blooms from my work colleagues!
What about you? How do you manage your phone photos???