1. Today my Dad arrives in town, and will meet Charlotte for the first time. I am beyond excited – and can’t wait for the little Miss to spend some time with her Jonpa!
I see lots of laughs, food and footy in our future!
2. Following on from our Ikea trip last week, Mr BBB and I had a little ‘home decoration’ session last night, the results of which are starting to take shape. A little sneak peek for you…
3. I know I’ve said it before, but post partum hair loss is no joke. I honestly feel as if I will be bald within weeks.
4. Charlotte is now officially a ‘bib’ baby. Yes, my little girl has become queen of the drool (and quite the master at blowing raspberries too).
The added bonus being that we can now use all the gorgeous bibs we were given as gifts!
5. Tomorrow I am making chocolate mousse for our family dinner – in all its raw egg glory! Oh how I missed thee while pregnant
What about you? Any exciting plans for the weekend?