1. I am slowly but surely working my way through a new book – and one that isn’t about pregnancy, babies or parenting.
However, given that I only make it through a couple pages each evening before falling asleep, I suspect I might be reading this one for a while.
2. Online shopping is awesome. But dangerous for the bank balance.
Particularly when you can pick up things like this gorgeous table runner, and have it delivered to your door in less than 3 days!
3. Speaking of home improvements, this little lamp now resides on our living room shelf.
Cute and practical. But mostly cute.
4. My latest addiction comes in the form of a warm drink.
Both the chai and hot chocolate powders are delicious! And very weather appropriate at the moment.
5. This weekend we are heading to a BBQ & Baby Shower – which will be C’s first party.
(Look at those chubby cheeks – gosh I love them!)
We have a fun weekend ahead, that’s for sure!
What about you? Any good online stores you care to share?