1. The other day I impulse bought rhubarb.
Not chocolate, not a magazine, not any of those other little items they have at the checkout.
With one thing in mind – stewed rhubarb and apple. The bonus being that Mr BBB hates it so I get it all to myself. A clever impulse buy if I ever did hear one.
2. On Wednesday I grabbed some of our free weights and did my first upper body weights session at home since having C.
All I can say is “ouch”.
I thought carrying around a baby for most of the day would have kept my upper body strong, but the DOMS says otherwise. Hurts so good though!
3. I am by no means ‘fashionable’, but I have my eye on a striped blazer – similar to this one.
I see a trip to the shops sometime soon….
4. C rolled over from tummy to her back for the first time on Wednesday. But I am beginning to think that it was by accident as, despite my best encouragement, she is yet to get anywhere near doing it again.
Only time will tell.
5. This weekend looks like quite a good one. Rugby, a ride, a friend for afternoon tea and my little brother arrives Sunday night. Bring it on!