1. This week, I made a dish at the request of Mr BBB, that used these ingredients….
Any guesses? I am sure our dentist would love it….
2. Owing to the little munchkin, who loves to take her short morning nap nestled into my chest, I have become relatively speedy at one handed typing. Speedy, not accurate, so I apologise for any typos!
3. After a not so healthy dinner (see item 1) I am pleased to report that the rest of our meals were a lot less sugar-loaded.
4. I am starting to get my running ‘itch’ back, but for now, I have only been able to get out once, maybe twice per week (and some weeks not at all). Last weekend we got creative and Mr BBB and I headed out for another family ‘circuit’ session, and although we covered around 3km each over the course of the session, (broken into laps) I am keen to start increasing mileage.
So, until the little Miss is big enough to go in the jogging stroller – this dreadmill-hating-outdoor-running-lover is seriously contemplating hiring a dreadmill. Pigs really must fly eh?!
5. This weekend we have more visitors – with my best buddy from Melbourne arriving! I see lots of lazy brunches in our future