1. I caved and bought a treadmill. I was initially going to hire one for a month or so (until C is big enough for the jogging pram) but there were not a lot of short term rental options.
So now I have a big treadmill arriving (hopefully) next week, with the dilemma of where to put it. I am thinking it might fit nicely on our back deck? At least until Summer when the deck becomes our dining room again!
2. This has been a hit and miss week when it comes to C’s sleep. Most nights she has been waking 4 times, yet one night she slept for almost 8 hours?! I can’t figure it out.
(All tuckered out after a play date with her cousins)
3. My love of fresh flowers continues, with this bright and cheerful bunch. The added bonus being that I bought it when all the buds were closed, so I have been enjoying them for a little longer than usual.
4. I had an ‘official’ work meeting this week, and it was rather strange to put on a suit, heels and stockings (!?) for the first time in a long time. Oh, and talk about things that are very much not babies. At the end of it all, however, I was so glad to return home to this smiling face.
(ahh that wispy spiked hair cracks me up every time!
5. Another weekend has almost arrived, and unlike last weekend, we have no visitors or plans!
Here’s hoping we can fit in a mountain bike ride – for that would be rather wonderful.
What about you? Any plans for the weekend?