1. I am actually LOVING my new treadmill. Sure, it will never beat the feeling of the sunshine and the fresh air when running outside, but with training time being in short supply, it is working a treat.
I’ve fit in 8km so far this week, and have plans for another short run tomorrow, and am now feeling a lot more confident about the half marathon in a couple months time.
2. I may not have as much time to comment on blogs these days, but I do generally read most of your blogs on an almost daily basis!
3. Why is it that I can never visit Costco without spending in excess of $400?! I am glad to report, however, that we are well and truly stocked up with dishwashing tabs, laundry powder, toilet paper etc.
Oh, and too much bulk-bought chocolate and cheese
4. Although I work from home, I still get excited about the weekends. Mostly because it means Mr BBB is home – which I know that Charlotte just loves! She is most certainly a daddy’s girl – and lights up whenever he is nearby.
5. Speaking of the weekend, we have plans to catch up with some friends for lunch and (hopefully) hit the mountain bike trails – weather pending. Can’t wait!
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?