Wow, its already Friday. How did that happen?
1. If we have good weeks, and bad weeks, I would have to put this week somewhere in the middle (but probably teetering closer to the ‘bad’ end). I’ve been quite busy with work, as has Mr BBB (who has had to work until 9pm a few times this week). Then throw in the fact that Charlotte has been under the weather (a cold I think…), and we have had some fairly restless and unhappy afternoons / nights.
(asleep, finally, but still wearing a little frown…)
I think she is on the mend now though, which is wonderful news all round!
2. I think I sprained my ankle. Not when I was running. Or walking. No, I was just standing in the kitchen and my ankle rolled outwards causing it to make a big ‘pop’ noise followed by pain and swelling.
The funny thing is that it doesn’t really hurt when I walk or run on it, so I suspect it is only a minor sprain. It’s still a little unstable as I have re-rolled it a couple times since (normally when changing direction too quickly), but here’s hoping its back to normal soon.
Talk about a clutz!
3. This week I discovered these in my giant Costco bag of Lindor balls…
Yes – those would be peanut butter lindor balls. aka the best thing on earth! aka where have they been all my life?!
I am now officially on the hunt for more – and plan to blame them wholeheartedly when my jeans don’t button
4. Since having Charlotte, my memory is (no joke) like a sieve. If I don’t have something written down – be it on a calendar, a to-do list etc, chances are I will not remember it. I even went to leave the house the other day still in my pajama pants!!! Anyone else experienced this post baby?
5. This weekend I plan to well and truly get my ‘bake and create’ on – in celebration, of course, of Father’s Day!!! All to be revealed next week….
What about you? Any plans for Father’s Day?