With no more TOH 20 challenge recaps to write (and a house that is looking far more organised these days), its time for another 5 things Friday!
1. Charlotte now has not two, but four teeth! Two little top teeth started to cut through, and she is wasting no time in putting them to good use – chomping down on whatever she can get her
hands mouth on.
2. Having not visited Floriade before, I have well and truly made up for it this year with 3 visits so far. I think the gorgeous Spring weather has had a lot to do with that – although I do wish the event parking was a bit better.
3. Next week sees us taking our first flight with a baby. Melbourne here we come!
4. The impending trip also means that there is only a week until my first post-baby half marathon!
Am I prepared? Not really. But my plans are to just finish, rather than break any time records, so I am really looking forward to it (and the lap of the MCG we get to do to finish!)
5. I am also excited that this weekend is another long weekend. Here’s hoping the weather stays nice and we can get out and do a bit of gardening!
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?