1. As I mentioned earlier in the week, we are starting to sleep train Charlotte with (hopefully) a view to her sleeping a little better at night, and not waking to feed as much. From Monday, I have only allowed her to feed once overnight (which I think she has been doing more for comfort than anything else), and this seems to be improving each night since then. We are planning on kicking it up a notch this weekend, though, and encourage her to self settle instead of being rocked to sleep. Wish us luck!
2. Speaking of the little one, she has begun pulling a new scrunchy smile face, which is rather funny to see!
3. With the new year well and truly upon us, it was time to ‘fell’ the Christmas tree. Our room now looks rather bare!
4. I am IN LOVE with my new ice-cream maker! So far I have tried the basic vanilla (full fat), basic chocolate and low fat vanilla. In terms of texture and taste, the full fat vanilla is the clear winner!
5. A mobile baby is a happy baby it seems!
Charlotte LOVES this walker her Uncle and Aunty bought her for Christmas, and can now move around the house with speed and gusto. She is certainly keeping me on my toes these days!
What about you? What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?