1. By the time you read this, we will (hopefully) be in Melbourne. That’s right, we decided to make the most of the witching hours and drive from Canberra to Melbourne overnight. Fingers crossed Charlotte slept the whole way, and fingers crossed we stayed awake the whole way.
2. Our reason for heading to Melbourne? A cousin’s 40th birthday party and also a picnic for our niece’s birthday. Throw in a catch up with my family too and we are set to have quite the weekend!
3. Travel aside, this week was HECTIC. I was in the office Monday, Tuesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon, had a tonne of work to do at home, bags to pack, gardens to work on and just ‘life’ in general. I wish I could say that this weekend will offer some recovery time, but I think the ‘hectic’ theme is set to continue over the next few days too.
4. One thing I am pleased about is managing to fit in 2 runs this week (with hopefully 1 or 2 more over the weekend). When life gets crazy, it is easy to skip my short fitness sessions. But they give me so much enjoyment so the key is keeping them on track.
5. I just realised yesterday was Valentine’s Day?! haha such an old married woman I am Truthfully though, we don’t really celebrate Valentines Day (too many ‘tables for two’ for our liking), but prefer to celebrate our anniversary instead.
What about you? Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?