1. It feels kinda strange to be writing a ‘5 things Friday’ post, when it barely feels like a Friday. I guess a mid-week Melbourne adventure will do that to a gal (and I’m certainly not complaining that the weekend is upon us!)
2. I hit the ground running as soon I got home though, having to take Miss Tess (my fur baby) to the vet with an abscess. It looks like she is on the mend now though? Fingers crossed.
3. With her animal obsession in full bloom, Charlotte loved the trip to the vet. So many kittens and puppies for her to play with (and give kisses too!)
4. In addition to animals, Charlotte loves drawing and painting at the moment.
The only problem being that she ends up wearing half of it – when the temptation to chew on the pen / texta is all too much.
5. I’m well and truly looking forward to a relaxing few days this weekend. The first Bledisloe game will be watched, delicious meals will be cooked, and wine will be drunk. Just perfect really.
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?