1. Well our beloved Brumbies didn’t win last weekend’s Grand Final, but they sure put on a valiant effort! And we had a brilliant time cheering them on from home (while wishing that we could have headed to NZ for the final).
She loves her Brumby Jack!
2. Speaking of the little one, she is in a magical stage of toddlerhood – where her curiosity is immense and her sense of adventure is ever-growing.
The flip side being that she gets bored rather easily, and her favourite game of “hide mama’s things” has seen me discover my calculator in the evaporative cooler and my hair brush in her laundry basket. I think I will have to put my thinking cap on for some new games and activities!
3. We declared last Sunday “family day”, and headed out for a delightful brunch – just the three of us. Then, after our fill of French toast, the next stop was the zoo!
I cannot describe how completely awe struck Charlotte was. I always knew she loved animals, but seeing her reaction to the big cats, bears and otters, melted my heart.
Her favourite though?….definitely the penguins. Actually, they were probably my favourite on this occasion too!
4. This weekend Charlotte and I head to Melbourne, to spend some time with my family and friends. After the few months of craziness, it will be thoroughly wonderful to relax and unwind – even if it is only for a few days.
5. Oh, and did I mention that I am going to the Pink concert next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most excited indeed!
I’ll be back next week – with all the details!
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?