1. Have I mentioned lately just how fun life with a toddler is? Everything is an adventure!
No longer is a walk to the shops just a walk. No it is a ‘bug-spotting-dog-patting-grass-running” adventure – that keeps us all entertained.
2. Speaking of the little one, this girl has an obsession with…..
Water! She will run around the house and collect up all the water bottles she can find. I guess this is something I too should start doing (although I would prefer to keep my pants on when I do…)
3. Something I’m not a fan of….
Fridge magnets. That are supposed to be on the fridge, but I seem to find everywhere but the fridge. Nasty little things…
4. But something I am a fan of??
I got three runs in this week, so I’m feeling pretty chuffed. Even with the chaos that was the first week back at work – my morning running ritual was a perfect way to keep me calm.
5. It looks like a fun weekend ahead – with my two best gal pals arriving into town. Can’t wait to spend some time with them – and catch up on all the Melbourne goss!
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?