1. I am starting to feel like a bit of a broken record, as this dreaded cold / lurgy is still hanging around. Let’s just say there have been lots of early nights this past week (and I should probably take out shares in kleenex…)
2. But in brighter news, there has still be lots of action in the BBB kitchen. A recent favourite?
A simple yet soul-warming chicken ramen soup. Packed with ginger and garlic.
3. Another highlight? Seeing my little girl take to the ice last weekend.
I don’t think she was 100% convinced…but it was fun for the adults nevertheless.
4. But she did love?
Running through the city collecting fallen Autumn leaves! Who said entertaining a toddler needs to be expensive?!
5. I have now seen this childhood-favourite DVD approximately 40 times this week. Or at least part of it…
It seems the love of Disney has well and truly been passed down a generation.
6. On the agenda this weekend? Not much at all. Dinner with a friend tonight - complete with homemade curries – which sounds just lovely.
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?