I have had a lot of fun working with Fitness First over the last 6 months. Their #changeforthebest campaign has seen one reader win a great prize pack, I’ve swapped workouts with a fellow blogger, I’ve supercharged my fitness with a horse ride and even challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone.
What I’ve really enjoyed about this campaign, is the variety. It was about trying new things, and shaking things up once in a while.
But fitness is not just about exercise - it is a frame of mind. Health is not about restriction – but about moderation and balance. It is a lifestyle.
And now, here comes the fun part.
For I get to Pay it Forward….
Yes one lucky reader will get to take home something to inspire them in the kitchen, and something to help them reach their fitness goals!
The ‘Bake It, Bike It & Pay it Forward’ prize pack includes:
1. Fitness First Pay As You Go – 10 Visit Passport Pass valued at $150.
2. A $150 Rebel Sport Gift Card
3. A copy of Jamie Oliver’s 15 Minute Meals Cookbook (a book that I use all the time!)
All you have to do is leave a comment – and tell me – in 50 words or less – how this prize pack would help you work towards your fitness goals.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries will close on 15 June 2014, and a winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- You must be an Australian resident to win.
- The winner’s answer will be judged on creativity and originality.
- Please leave a valid email address with your comment, as the winner will be notified by email. If the prize remains unclaimed for 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person.
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know Fitness First better over the past few months – for they have certainly made some big changes to their brand. You can stay connected to all the happenings here: